Seal Coating is a method of preserving asphalt driveways. Not only does it give you the dark black refeshed appearance back to asphalt, it fills in missing rock divets of the surface which prevents surface raveling.
Seal Coating is applied by hand on smaller areas and by machine on larger projects. Seal Coating can be done March through November weather permitting 7 days a week.
- Extends The Life Of Asphalt Pavement
- Prevents Oxidation
- Protects Against Shrinkage Of Pavement
- Provides Protection Against Weather Conditions
- Enhances The Appearance Of Asphalt
- Makes It Easier To Clean And Maintain